Family Photos Mckenzie update, and Rich's funky mustache!

>> Sunday, October 5, 2008






Going through some iPhoto stuff, I found some new pictures of nearly the whole family that my mom had taken a few weeks ago when she came over for the Primary program and Sunday dinner. I also found the photo of the 'proof' of my leg being in a cast which made me unable to run/walk/crawl in the 5k (many people have asked why I didn't do it!)
And, some have asked for an update on Mckenzie. She was home from the hospital Wed and back to school Friday. She has weekly blood draws to check her platelet count for the next several months. Last Friday it was 72,000, this past Friday it was 72,000, so she hasnt' had an increase, OR a decrease. She needs to be up to 150,000 sometime over the course of the next few months, so we are hoping that that will happen sooner rather than later. For now, she is doing well, is back to work and school, and is her spunky ole self!

Also, for those of you who might remember Rich's odd no shave year of this past summer, I found a photo of his very 'Lehi-ish' country mustache. Nearly a handlebar, but much more fun. you may have to zoom in to see all the characteristics it adds to his facial feature. Needless to say, he was not kissed nearly all spring and summer as he went through his 'phase.

1 comments:

lundgrenville October 13, 2008  

Your kids are growing up so fast. That means I am getting older. :)
Miss you lots!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP