5K Run, Purple Pride, Health

>> Sunday, September 28, 2008











We are slowly getting back into our Sunday update routine! Looking at the past few blogs, I realize I have missed a critical update....JENNER and his PURPLE HAIR! He and Mckenzie got up at 5am to show their purple pride at Lehi High School for a big football game a couple of Friday's ago (Lehi won...HURRAY) so since you are all so used to seeing Jenner with long blonde hair hanging in his face, this photo will come as quite the shock I am sure!!

On the side, this Saturday morning, we arose quite early to participate in a 5k run/walk/crawl/bike that our Stake was sponsoring. Due to my minor incident last week (stretched my tendons in my toes on my left foot, and am now in a surgical boot for the next 4 weeks) I was unable to participate, but that didn't stop me from going and taking some great photos! Way to go Bird Troops!!

2 comments:

Teresa September 30, 2008  

You've been tagged! Come read my blog for the scoop!

P.S. Looking forward to seeing your pics. Go Birds!

lundgrenville October 06, 2008  

Wow! That hair is wild! Love it!
Your kids are growing up fast!! I miss ya and think of you often!
Hugs

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP