You Don't Even Know!

>> Sunday, July 20, 2008




This phrase was uttered so often thoughout the family reunion, Jenner and I (kenzie) bagan karate chopping people who said it hm hm (jake!)
Aside from the many bruises I collected from falling multiple times (apparently the Richard Bird genes make you a klutz lacking in balance skills) the family reunion was tons of fun!! We learned how to play pool, went in the hot tub every night, went to an old car show, had an arm wrestling contest (I TOTALLY WON!!), played games, went to the grand canyon, sliding rock, lava caves (ow) and star gazing! My dad challenged Jake and me to an arm wrestling contest, he is left handed and I'm right. It was 2 out of 3, right then left, then whoever lost the 2nd one got to choose the hand for the third. I won. He won. I won! it was epic... You don't even know!

1 comments:

Susan, Susie, Suz July 26, 2008  

I just wanted to comment that I'm leaving a comment.

I am also happy to read so much about the Birds. I want to be adopted. but I won't play football with Zach. He is too intense for me.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP