Dance, Beauty and the Beast, and a Day of Thanks!

>> Sunday, November 30, 2008










We have just had a run of activities this past week! Jenner has just finished up his play at the school, Beauty and the Beast, wherein he was a villager and mobber. Lots of singing and dancing and MAJOR rehearsals that kept Jenner at the schools till 11pm for about 2 weeks straight. Which was evidenced in 3 non-grades for his classes !! :) But he assures me those are going to be corrected over the next week or so.
Jenner did a fabulous job, and tho they wouldn't let us take photos during the actual performance, towards the end we were able to snatch some while they were bowing!
Meanwhile, Jerica had her dance performance while I was in the Philippines, but the teacher let her class do it again when I returned, so I did get to see her perform her two dances which were amazing! She practiced so long and hard for those numbers. She is darling as a dancer and really has all the moves memorized and down pat.
And then along comes that wonderful day of Thanks...which I have much to be grateful for this year. Not only did I have amazing support while I went on this latest trip to the Philippines, but all year long, with the different show travels, the visits to Maryland to see my family back east, the constant travels back and forth to Primary's, I have had SO MUCH love and support from so many people that have literally made my life possible. My gratitude this year is simply for all the good people that touch and influence my life on a daily basis.
We began our day with our traditional football game against the Holbrooks. I am happy to say that my team won!! (my teammates were Jerica, Mck, Wade, Jenner, Kat, Zach and Wyat) and we played AWESOME! Everyone had a turn being the QB and we had some fun passes and touchdowns. Jordan kept forgetting it was 2-hand touch football, so he snuck in a few tackles that made us catch our breath a few times, but no one got hurt, so it all ended well! We sure missed grampa being there to photograph it all, but Mck bailed out a bout midway through and started to take some photos, so we do have some nice pics of the event. Following that, we had a nice simple traditional turkey day dinner with Gramma C and enjoyed each other's company. Then Mck and I went to see Twilight at the movies (which was great) and Rich and the others watched a movie here at the house. Our night ended without a bang, it was just a nice day with all of us together enjoying each other's company, and being together as a family. Jordan and Mckell spent all morning and most of the day with us, then they went to her families house around 3pm.

1 comments:

Teresa December 02, 2008  

So fun seeing your family photos. Jenner is such a handsome kid! It was fun seeing Jordan in your football pics. You and Rich have such great-looking and talented kids!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP